Nissan Lemon Law Attorneys
Free case evaluation
Fill out the form below to get started!
Hero Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
I understand that this is an advertisement. By submitting this form I have not established an attorney client relationship until I have retained Seven Law Group, APC to represent me against the manufacture of my vehicle.
Common Problems in Nissan Vehicles
Nissan cars have shown different manufacturing issues over the years. Below is an incomplete list of problems that occur in popular Nissan models:
- Nissan Maxima: Ignition and steering issues
- Nissan Altima: Brake and power steering problems
- Nissan Sentra: Transmission problems, faulty brakes
- Nissan Pathfinder: Electrical issues
- Nissan Murano: Transmission failure, acceleration problems
- Nissan Versa: Engine, brake, and airbag issues
- Nissan Rogue: Acceleration and fuel tank problems
- Nissan Xterra: Transmission and timing chain issues
- Nissan GT: Transmission and condensation issues
- Nissan Titan: Fuel pump failure, engine problems
- Nissan Frontier: Electrical system faults, powertrain problems
- Nissan Quest: Transmission failure, acceleration/deceleration issues
- Nissan Juke: Engine faults
- Nissan Armada: Transmission and emergency braking failures
Do You Have a Nissan Lemon Law Claim?
Whether you own a new car or a used Nissan model, or a conventional or electric vehicle, you may have a lemon case if:
- Your Nissan car has a major, warranty-covered defect
- The problem renders your Nissan car unsafe or impractical to drive, or significantly reduces its value
- Your car issue didn’t occur because of misuse
The issue persists after a reasonable number of repair attempts
“Reasonable number” isn’t a clear-cut term, but typically, it means three to four attempts, or two attempts for issues that put the driver or passengers in physical danger. A vehicle that spent over 30 cumulative days in an auto repair shop may also count as a lemon.
Your Lemon Law Rights in California
If the law recognizes your Nissan car as a lemon, you may expect the manufacturer to refund the car’s purchase prices and any accompanying expenses like registration fees and taxes. Additionally, you may collect monetary compensation for towing, alternative transportation expenses, and other related costs. As an alternative, the auto manufacturer may offer you a similar-value replacement vehicle.
California’s lemon law compels the auto manufacturer to cover your lawyer fees, so you can pursue a claim without worrying about legal expenses.
Do You Need a Nissan Lemon Law Attorney?
Even if you have a straightforward lemon law case, auto manufacturers often try to wriggle out of valid claims. Working with a skilled lemon law attorney will help protect your rights and improve your chances of a speedy and successful claim settlement.
An experienced attorney can provide important Nissan lemon law information, represent you during the claim process, work hard to help you settle your claim more quickly, and use their skills to negotiate an adequate payout. If negotiations fail and your case ends in litigation, your attorney could also represent you in court.
Why Choose Seven Law Group, APC, as Your Nissan Lemon Law Lawyers
Lemon law claims may take three to six months to settle. During this time, you need a skilled, assertive, and experienced attorney to represent your interests.
At Seven Law Group, APC, we have helped many Nissan owners recover compensation for their faulty vehicles. Our law firm offers:
- Experience. We dedicate our entire legal practice to handling lemon claims and we understand how lemon laws apply to Nissan Altima, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Versa, and other Nissan Models.
- Honesty. We’ll provide a 100% transparent case evaluation and let you know what kind of settlement you may expect.
- Convenience. We’ll handle all the legal work to help you save time, stress, and hassle during the claim process.
- Responsive service. We’ll provide you with timely updates about your claim’s progress.
Zero risk. Our work model includes a free consultation and no out-of-pocket costs for you.
Top manufacturers that are subject to the Lemon Law in California.