Chevrolet Lemon Law Attorneys
Free case evaluation
Fill out the form below to get started!
Hero Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
I understand that this is an advertisement. By submitting this form I have not established an attorney client relationship until I have retained Seven Law Group, APC to represent me against the manufacture of my vehicle.
Common Defects in Chevy Cars
Chevrolet has issued a number of recent recalls due to manufacturing issues. Here’s a partial list of ongoing problems in Chevrolet vehicles:
- Chevrolet Malibu: Electrical problems, transmission issues
- Chevrolet Silverado: Transmission problems, faulty brakes, engine issues
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Engine and electrical problems, brake failure
- Chevrolet Impala: Brake and steering problems
- Chevrolet Suburban: Engine, powertrain, and airbag issues
- Chevrolet Cruze: Engine and power steering problems, coolant leaks
- Chevrolet Traverse: Brake and engine problems, faulty electronic stability control
Do You Have Grounds for a Chevrolet Lemon Law Claim?
You may have a Chevy lemon case if:
- Your car has a serious defect that didn’t originate from misuse
- The problem with your car is a warranty-covered issue
- You have followed all warranty requirements, like servicing your car at licensed dealerships and/or notifying the manufacturer of the issue
- A reasonable number of repair attempts failed to fix the issue
What is considered a “reasonable number” of attempts?
So what counts as a reasonable number of attempts to repair a vehicle? This term may be open to interpretation depending on the specific issue, but usually, it means that:
- The manufacturer or licensed Chevy dealer failed to fix the problem after four or more attempts.
- You visited the auto repair shop for at least two repair attempts of an issue that’s serious enough to cause severe injury or death.
- Your Chevy spent over 30 days (consecutive or not) in an auto repair shop for a warranty-covered problem.
Do You Need a Lawyer for Lemon Law Claims?
While you may legally handle your own lemon law claim, it’s always advisable to work with an experienced Chevy lemon law attorney. Unfortunately, manufacturers often attempt to avoid payouts by dodging legitimate claims.
A skilled attorney can help you understand important legal requirements, protect your rights throughout the claim process, expedite your claim, and work hard to win the maximum possible payout on your behalf. Also, on the rare occasion that a lemon claim ends up in court, your lawyer can build a compelling case and represent you at trial.
Since California law obligates the manufacturer to cover your attorney’s fees, you can handle your claim without out-of-pocket lawyer costs.
Why Choose Seven Law Group, APC, as Your Chevrolet Lemon Law Attorney?
Working with the right lemon law attorney can improve your chances of a successful claim resolution. At Seven Law Group, APC, we have helped many clients seek hassle-free refunds for their lemon vehicles. California drivers choose us for:
- Experience. We exclusively focus on handling lemon law claims in California.
- Transparency. We’ll give you a clear, honest case assessment and potential settlement evaluation.
- Streamlined process. We’ll help you gather all the relevant documentation and handle the entire legal process of your claim.
- Availability. We’re here 24/7 for your questions and concerns.
Free consultations. Schedule a no-risk, no-obligation consultation with zero upfront fees.
Top manufacturers that are subject to the Lemon Law in California.